My daughter treats her Morkie, Gus, like her baby. She worries about his limp, his cough, and his diet. Anyone else with me?
She has learned over time that there are certain things to remember regarding pet safety:
1. Hide the chocolate, candy and Easter basket goodies!
2. Keep spring cleaning products out of your pet’s reach.
3. Easter lilies are toxic for pets, so keep them out of their reach.
4. Spring pollens and plants could cause allergies. See your vet!
5. Start the flea and tick regime.
Keep your babies safe and have a great spring!